Members may nominate a charity to be included in charity selection surveys. To be considered, a charity must meet several criteria (see below).
To be eligible, a charity must:
- have a web site in English,
- have a way to donate online,
- have an international or global focus,
- make its most recent annual report available online or by e-mail,
- be registered in one of the charity directories below,
- not restrict services on religious, ethnic, or political lines,
- provide services that do not undermine local economies,
- not focus on politics, government policy, political advocacy, or religious activities (working with or providing information to governments or religious organizations is o.k.), and
- provide services that do not overlap significantly with the services provided by any of our current charities.
These criteria increase the chances that the charities will appeal to the diverse members of the Health Tracking Network and allow donations to be
To nominate a charity, send a message through Member Central that includes the country in which the charity is based and the name of the charity,
as listed in the corresponding charity directory below. Please make sure that the charity meets all of the criteria above.
Charity directories (links open new windows):